Lime Pear Gelatin Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|2||(3 oz each) boxes Hy-Vee lime gelatin|
|2 c.||boiling water|
|1||(15.25 oz) can Hy-Vee sliced pears, undrained|
|1||(8 oz) package Hy-Vee reduced fat cream cheese, softened|
- Empty lime gelatin into a medium bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in juice from drained pears.
- Place pears into a lightly greased 1-1/2-quart mold.
- Pour half of gelatin mixture over pears. Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until set, but not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine remaining gelatin mixture and cream cheese. Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until cream cheese resembles a creamy curd consistency.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over gelatin layer in mold. Refrigerate overnight.
- To unmold gelatin: Dip mold in warm water for 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%