Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. butter, softened|
|2 c. plus 4 tbsp flour, divided|
|½ c. powdered sugar|
|4 large eggs|
|2 c. granulated sugar|
|6 tbsp. lemon juice|
|1 tsp. baking powder|
|powdered sugar, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, 2 cups flour and powdered sugar. Pat into a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add 4 tablespoons flour, white sugar, lemon juice and baking powder. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool. Cut into squares.