Servings and Ingredients
|1||(14 oz) package soft tofu, drained|
|1||(26 oz) jar Hy-Vee three-cheese pasta sauce, divided|
|9||no-boil lasagna noodles, divided|
|1||(16 oz) package Hy-Vee California blend frozen vegetables, thawed, divided|
|1||(8 oz) package Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place drained tofu in a bowl and mash until almost smooth. Set aside.
- Spread one-fourth of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Carefully spread one-third of the mashed tofu on the noodles and one-fourth of the pasta sauce. Sprinkle with one-third of the thawed vegetables and one-third of the cheese.
- Repeat layers twice more, beginning with noodles and ending with cheese: noodles, tofu, sauce, vegetables, cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until noodles are tender. Uncover pan during last 5 minutes of baking.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 12g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%