The combination of ricotta cheese and beef makes this pizza taste just like a classic lasagna. The best difference is that it takes half the time to make.
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ lbs.||lean ground beef|
|½ c.||Classico traditional pizza sauce|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee ricotta cheese|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dried basil leaves|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1||(12-inch) prepared pizza crust|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
Things To Grab
- Large skillet
- Small bowl
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached; drain if necessary.
- Add cooked meat to Classico traditional pizza sauce and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, basil and salt. Spread evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with meat/sauce mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
From the week of April 23, 2014 courtesy of Classico