Kids' Cherry Ice Cream Dessert
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18 oz) package refrigerated Hy-Vee sugar cookie dough|
|½ gal.||Hy-Vee cherry nut ice cream|
|2 ½ c.||halved and pitted fresh Rainier cherries|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Flatten cookie dough in bottom of ungreased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open ice cream box and let soften on counter for five minutes.
- Slice ice cream with a large knife and place evenly over cookie.
- Smooth ice cream surface with a rubber scraper warmed by hot water.
- Top ice cream with cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 310mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%