Just Peachy Muffins
Servings and Ingredients
|3 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee white sugar|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|1 c. Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|1 large egg|
|1 (8 oz) container Hy-Vee peach yogurt|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla|
|¼ tsp. almond extract|
|2 ¾ c. Hy-Vee flour|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|½ c. Hy-Vee sweetened flake coconut|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine chopped peaches and white sugar. Stir together.
- With mixer, cream butter and brown sugar. Mix in egg, yogurt, vanilla, almond extract and sugar/peaches mixture.
- Add flour, baking soda and coconut. Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into paper muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until tops are firm.
- Remove muffins from muffin pans and cool on a wire rack.
170 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 2g