Hot Roast Beef and Swiss Sandwich
Servings and Ingredients
|1 loaves||French bread|
|1 tbsp.||garlic powder|
|1 lbs.||sliced roast beef|
|8 oz.||sliced Swiss cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice French bread loaf lengthwise.
- Combine garlic powder and margarine in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave until margarine is melted. Stir well and brush on cut sides of bread.
- Place bread face down on a baking sheet and bake until almost brown.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side and mustard on the other. Top one half with roast beef and cheese. Top with the other half.
- Bake until cheese is melted.