Hot Caramel Apple Pancakes
Mhmm—warm caramel sauce drizzled over hot apple pancakes! What's not to love?
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Hy-Vee pancake and waffle complete mix|
|1 ½ c. water|
|1 (21 oz) can Hy-Vee apple pie filling|
|¾ c. caramel topping|
|Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
Things To Grab
- In a medium bowl, blend together pancake mix and water until lumps break up.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to dry. Turn only once.
- Meanwhile, spoon pie filling into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Place two pancakes on a plate. Top with 3 to 4 apple pieces.
- Drizzle caramel topping over pancakes and apples. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 88g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%