Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee honey|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee coarse ground mustard|
|1 tsp.||fresh lemon juice|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce|
|4||(8-oz. each) bone-in pork chops|
|Flat leaf Italian parsley, for garnish|
Things To Grab
- Small bowl
- Gallon size resealable plastic bag
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Meat thermometer
- Silicone pastry brush
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire in a small bowl. Place half of mixture in a gallon size resealable plastic bag reserving the remaining marinade for later use.
- Add pork chops and coat thoroughly with honey-mustard mixture. Let pork chops marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill pork chops 4-6 minutes per side, until an internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Brush pork chops with remaining honey-mustard mixture. Serve with fresh herbs, if desired.
460 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Sodium: 490mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 37g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%
From the week of July 12, 2017.