Honey-Glazed Apple for One
Servings and Ingredients
|1||large apple (about 4 ounces)|
|2 ½ tbsp.||water|
|⅛ tsp.||grated lemon peel|
|1 drop(s)||red food coloring|
- Remove skin and core of apple with a peeler/corer. Place apple in a 1-1/2-pint microwave-safe container.
- Mix water, honey, lemon peel and red food coloring. Pour over apple.
- Cover container. Cook in a microwave oven at 100% power for 3 minutes (700-watt oven) or for 2 minutes and 6 seconds (1000-watt oven), basting the apple with liquid after each minute of cooking time.
- Baste apple several times with liquid while it is cooling.
- To serve, place the apple and 1 tablespoon of liquid in a dessert bowl.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 50g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 10%
Microwave Cooking for One by Marie T. Smith