Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1||Hy-Vee large egg|
|¼ c.||plus 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey, divided|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee sliced almonds, finely chopped|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee whole wheat bread crumbs|
|dash(es)||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|Hy-Vee pepper to taste|
|6||(4.25 oz each) center-cut boneless pork chops|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-sticking spray.
- Place flour in a shallow dish or large plate.
- Whisk together egg and 1/4 cup honey in separate shallow dish or large plate.
- Combine almonds, bread crumbs, cinnamon and pepper in a separate shallow dish or large plate.
- Dredge pork chops in flour, in egg mixture and in almond mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet. Discard remaining flour, egg mixture and almond mixture.
- Combine remaining tablespoon honey and butter. Drizzle evenly over breaded pork chops.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 31g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%