Holiday Grape Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp. strawberry jam|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Dijon-style mustard|
|1 c. Holiday red, seedless grapes|
|½ c. chopped Hy-Vee walnuts, toasted*|
|2 c. mixed greens|
- In a blender purée olive oil, vinegar, jam and mustard until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, toss grapes and walnuts; top with dressing. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, add mixed greens and toss well.
- Serve on 4 chilled salad plates.
- *To toast walnuts, place walnut pieces on baking pan and toast in 350-degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
280 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 3g
Hy-Vee Recipe of the Month.