Servings and Ingredients
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 green pepper, seeded and chopped|
|1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks|
|1 (14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee petite-cut diced tomatoes, undrained|
|1 tbsp. herbes de Provence|
|Hy-Vee sea salt and Hy-Vee pepper, to taste|
|3 c. Hy-Vee whole wheat penne|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions and green pepper, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and herbes de Provence. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. If desired, season with additional salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, prepare penne according to package directions. Serve vegetables over hot penne.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53g
- Protein: 9g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 90%
Hy-Vee Seasons Healthy Living Recipes Cookbook.