Hellmann's Leftover Turkey Casserole
It's perfectly OK to start planning for Thanksgiving leftovers before you enjoy the big meal. This casserole is going to be a huge hit the day after.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c. leftover prepared stuffing, divided|
|4 c. coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey (about 1 pound)|
|¾ c. Hellmann's or Best Foods real mayonnaise, divided|
|¼ c. whole berry cranberry sauce|
|2 c. leftover mashed potatoes|
|1 ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz)|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.
- Note: Also terrific with Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise.
680 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 39g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 1330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 35g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 8%
www.hellmanns.com, Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2012.