Ham, Peaches and Arugula Pizza
In a way, this is a take on a Hawaiian pizza with its sweet and savory flavors. These ingredients can be used in other dishes too, like in a fresh sandwich or salad.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(13.8-oz.) can Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza dough|
|8 oz.||fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced|
|6 oz.||Hy-Vee deli Black Forest ham slices|
|1 c.||fresh peaches, sliced, or thawed Hy-Vee frozen peaches|
|2 tbsp.||red pepper jelly|
|1 c.||fresh arugula|
Things To Grab
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Large baking sheet
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough; shape into a rectangle on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Top crust with cheese slices; add ham and peaches.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat pepper jelly on HIGH for 20 seconds in microwave. Brush jelly on top of pizza.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with arugula and serve immediately.
480 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 1410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 57g
- Protein: 26g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2015.