Ham and Swiss Bruschetta
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16 oz) loaf Baking Stone French bread|
|1 c.||plus 5 tbsp garlic and herb soft spreadable cheese, divided|
|20||fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped|
|1||(9 oz) pkg Hy-Vee smoked ham slices|
|7 tbsp.||Hy-Vee 2% shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice French bread into 21 slices. Place on baking sheet and toast in hot oven 3 minutes. Flip bread and toast another 3 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Spread 1 tablespoon spreadable cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- Top each slice evenly with basil, slice of ham and 1 teaspoon mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until mozzarella begins to melt. Remove from oven and top with grapes. Serve warm.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of February 2, 2011.