Grilled Salmon BLTs
For an adventurous version of the classic BLT sandwich, add grilled salmon and a spicy garlic mayo spread.
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. Hy-Vee mayonnaise|
|1 clove(s) garlic, minced|
|1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice|
|⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper|
|⅛ tsp. smoked paprika|
|1 lbs. Alaska wild salmon fillets, with skin on|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|Hy-Vee kosher sea salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|4 Hy-Vee Bakery ciabatta rolls, split and toasted|
|8 slice(s) Hy-Vee bacon, crisp cooked and drained|
|1 Roma tomato, sliced|
|4 lettuce leaves|
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- For spicy garlic mayo, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and smoked paprika; set aside.
- Rinse salmon; pat dry. Cut fillets into four (4 ounce) pieces. Brush salmon with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill salmon, skin side up, for 3 minutes. Turn and grill for 3 to 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove skin and discard.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread rolls with mayo mixture. Divide salmon, bacon, tomato and lettuce evenly among rolls.
550 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 28g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 770mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 33g
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2015.