Grilled Responsible Choice Shrimp Po'Boy Hoagies
Servings and Ingredients
|2||lbs (16 to 20 ct) Responsible Choice shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|2 tbsp.||blackening seasoning|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee garlic flavored olive oil, divided|
|6||Hy-Vee Bakery fresh hoagie rolls, hinge split|
|1 c.||prepared remoulade sauce, divided|
|6 slice(s)||tomatoes, cut in half|
|2 c.||shredded romaine heart lettuce, divided|
|3 tbsp.||sliced green onions, divided|
|6||lemon wedges, for garnish|
- Prepare for medium-high heat grilling.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, blackening seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the garlic olive oil. Evenly thread shrimp on metal or wood (soak in water for 30 minutes first) skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook just until shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Evenly brush hoagie buns with remaining 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil, and grill, cut side down, until slightly charred and crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Spread cut sides of rolls evenly with remoulade sauce. Line each roll with 2 halved tomato slices, 5-6 pieces of grilled shrimp, 1/3 cup shredded lettuce and 1/2 tablespoon sliced green onion.
- Immediately serve with lemon wedge and remaining remoulade sauce.
530 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 195mg
- Sodium: 1830mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 56g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 8%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1