Grilled Potatoes in a Packet
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||red potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1/4-inch slices|
|¼ c.||chopped Sweet Vidalia onion|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground black pepper|
|1 sprig(s)||fresh rosemary|
- Prepare grill.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes, onions, olive oil, salt and pepper together until well coated.
- Place mixture in the center of a 24-by-12-inch piece of aluminum foil. Top with rosemary.
- Bring opposite edges of foil together and seal tightly with a double fold. Fold over edges tightly. Leave room inside packet for heat to circulate.
- Place packet on the grill rack over medium-hot coals. Grill for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove packet from grill. Carefully open packet. Discard rosemary.
80 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 25%