Grilled Pork Salad with Tropical Fruit Salsa
Servings and Ingredients
|2 (1-1/4-inch-thick cut) pork loin chops|
|½ c. Hy-Vee light Italian dressing, divided|
|½ c. diced papaya|
|½ c. diced mango|
|¼ c. quartered seedless red grapes|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped|
|½ fresh lime, juiced|
|Hy-Vee salt and freshly ground Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1 (10 oz) bag chopped romaine|
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine pork loin chops and 1/4 cup Italian dressing. Seal and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to marinate.
- To make tropical fruit salsa, combine papaya, mango, grapes, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove pork from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill pork chops until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Cut into thin strips.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together chopped romaine, pork and remaining 1/4 cup Italian dressing. Gently fold in tropical fruit salsa.
260 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 0g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 70%