Servings and Ingredients
|1 (10 oz) tube Hy-Vee pizza crust|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee pizza sauce, divided|
|½ medium yellow pepper, thinly sliced|
|24 slice(s) turkey pepperoni, divided|
|1 c. shredded Hy-Vee pizza cheese, divided|
|4 tsp. ground pizza seasoning, divided|
- Unroll pizza crust and spread with fingers until uniform in thickness, about ¼-inch or 9-by-13-inches. Cut dough into 4 square sections and spray tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spray grill grates with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pizza crust dough, sprayed-side-down, on grill. Grill 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks are present.
- Remove dough and flip onto a greased sheet pan, grill marked-side-up. Divide and spread sauce between 4 crusts. Top with peppers, pepperoni, cheese and pizza seasoning.
- Return pizzas to grill and grill until crust is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 1180mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 16g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 50%