Grilled Peanut Butter and Peach Sandwiches
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee honey|
|1 pinch(es) Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|½ c. peeled, pitted and finely chopped peaches (about 2 peaches)|
|4 slice(s) Hy-Vee whole wheat bread, divided|
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon. Stir in the peaches.
- Divide mixture between 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Preheat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Place sandwich on skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Spray top of bread with butter-flavored cooking spray and flip sandwich over. Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve immediately.
390 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 14g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 8%