Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
Servings and Ingredients
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee mayonnaise|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee prepared mustard|
|2 slice(s)||Hy-Vee white bread|
|4 slice(s)||Hy-Vee 96%-fat-free sliced smoked ham|
|1 slice(s)||Hy-Vee American cheese singles|
- Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over both slices of bread.
- Arrange slices of ham and cheese on 1 slice of bread. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Spray skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Place sandwich on skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Spray top of bread with butter-flavored cooking spray and flip sandwich cover. Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 1250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 16g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%