Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
A 5-ingredient dinner that tastes like it was just brought to your table at your favorite Italian restaurant? Yes, please.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound total)|
|¼ c. Kraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing, divided|
|1 tomato, finely chopped|
|½ c. Kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese|
|¼ c. chopped fresh basil|
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 tablespoons dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
- Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken on uncovered side of grill grate; grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees).
- Variation: Marinate chicken in shallow glass dish instead of in the plastic bag.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot buttered egg noodles, and grilled or steamed vegetables.
- Substitute: If you don't have fresh basil, can use 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves instead.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 28g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 4%
www.kraftrecipes.com, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of July 30, 2014.