Grasshopper Ice Cream Tart
Rich chocolate and refreshing mint are an incredible flavor duo in this cookie-crusted ice cream treat. No baking required!
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted|
|3 c.||chocolate wafer crumbs|
|⅔ c.||hot fudge topping|
|1||(1.75 qt) Hy-Vee mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened|
|12 oz.||Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|Chocolate mint curls, for garnish|
- Lightly coat a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter and wafer crumbs; toss to mix. Spread in tart pan, pressing evenly onto bottom and sides. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Spread hot fudge sauce over crust. Freeze for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from freezer; spoon ice cream into crust, spreading evenly. Cover and freeze for 2 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, remove sides from pan and top with whipped topping. If desired, garnish with chocolate mint curls.
510 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 32g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 54g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2016.