Grasshopper Ice Cream Tart
Rich chocolate and refreshing mint are an incredible flavor duo in this cookie-crusted ice cream treat. No baking required!
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted|
|3 c. chocolate wafer crumbs|
|⅔ c. hot fudge topping|
|1 (1.75 qt) Hy-Vee mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened|
|12 oz. Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|Chocolate mint curls, for garnish|
Things To Grab
- 9-inch round tart pan with a removable bottom
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Large bowl
- Lightly coat a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter and wafer crumbs; toss to mix. Spread in tart pan, pressing evenly onto bottom and sides. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Spread hot fudge sauce over crust. Freeze for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from freezer; spoon ice cream into crust, spreading evenly. Cover and freeze for 2 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, remove sides from pan and top with whipped topping. If desired, garnish with chocolate mint curls.
520 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 30g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin D 0%