Grands! Unsloppy Joes
Average sloppy joes? Not! Try this extra easy, cheesy take on sloppy joes with flaky Grands! biscuits.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. lean (at least 80%) ground beef|
|1 (15 oz) can sloppy joe sauce|
|1 tsp. chili powder|
|1 (16.3 oz) can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits|
|½ c. shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in sauce and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving suggestion: Customize your sloppy joes with your favorite cheese.
- Tip: Make a double batch of sloppy joes so you'll have enough for tomorrow's lunch. Refrigerate wrapped sloppy joes until ready to microwave.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 950mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 0%
www.pillsbury.com, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of August 6, 2014.