Servings and Ingredients
|1 gluten-free pizza crust mix|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 medium onion, coarsely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tsp. sea salt, divided|
|½ c. Hy-Vee pizza sauce|
|4 oz. soft goat cheese (chèvre), thinly sliced|
|8 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced|
|1 c. shredded zucchini and/or yellow summer squash|
|1 medium heirloom tomato, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|Fresh basil leaves|
- Prepare gluten-free pizza crust mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- On a lightly floured surface roll pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer to prepared pizza pan. Bake about 8 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Dot cheeses over top. Top with onion mixture and shredded zucchini and/or yellow summer squash. Arrange tomato slices on top.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and bottom of crust is crisp and brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Top with basil. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.
540 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 1070mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 24g
Vitamin A 30%
Vitamin C 30%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2014.