Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee Select frozen petite whole carrots|
|¼ c.||packed brown sugar|
|¼ tsp.||ground ginger|
- Bring water to boil over medium-high heat in medium-size saucepan. Add package of frozen carrots.
- Bring the water rapidly to a second boil. Cover the pan and reduce heat.
- Simmer carrots for 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain water from carrots.
- In same saucepan, cook and stir margarine, brown sugar and ginger over medium heat until bubbly; add carrots.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are covered with glaze and heated through.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 330%
Vitamin C 6%