Ginger Butterscotch Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|3 c. Hy-Vee flour|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|1 ½ tsp. Hy-Vee ground ginger|
|¾ tsp. Hy-Vee ground cloves|
|1 c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter|
|1 ½ c. (packed) Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 Hy-Vee eggs|
|⅓ c. light molasses|
|1 (3.4 oz) pkg Hy-Vee instant butterscotch pudding|
|1 (10 oz) pkg cinnamon chips|
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, ginger and cloves. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, eggs, molasses and pudding with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- In a 350-degree oven, bake cookies for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Move cookies onto wire racks to cool completely.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%