Garlic and Herb-Grilled Sweet Potato Fries
Hey, if the grill's on, might as well throw on some fries with that. Then stir up a Roasted Garlic Yogurt Everything Sauce for dipping.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||sweet potatoes|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|2 tsp.||fresh rosemary, chopped|
|1 tsp.||kosher salt|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
Things To Grab
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Sharp knife or mandoline slicer
- Medium bowl
- Aluminum foil
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Peel potatoes. Using a sharp knife or mandoline slicer, cut potatoes into 1/4- to 3/8-inch strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss potatoes in butter mixture.
- Line grill rack with a piece of foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a fork, prick foil in several places. Place sweet potato fries on foil. Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 440%
Vitamin C 40%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2015.