Garlic and Herb Croutons (Get Cooking)
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(20 oz) loaf Italian bread, cubed|
|3 tbsp.||garlic-flavored olive oil|
|3 tbsp.||unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp.||minced fresh thyme|
|1 tsp.||minced fresh oregano|
|1 tsp.||minced fresh rosemary|
|Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cubed bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the bread with the olive oil and butter, and sprinkle with fresh thyme, oregano and rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, gently toss the croutons to make sure they are coated with all the oil, butter and seasonings.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool before serving. Store in a covered container for up to two weeks.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, May 13, 2016.