Game Day Stromboli
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(12 inch round) unbaked pizza crust|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil|
|5 tbsp.||grated Parmesan cheese, divided|
|2 oz.||thinly sliced salami Americano|
|10||thin slices provolone cheese|
|⅓ c.||roasted red pepper strips, patted dry|
|3 oz.||thinly spiced prosciutto|
|¼ c.||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|¼ c.||sliced banana peppers, patted dry|
|4 oz.||thinly sliced black forest ham|
|2 tbsp.||thinly sliced red onion|
|2 oz.||thinly sliced hot capocollo|
|5||fresh basil leaves|
|¼ c.||mozzarella pearls|
|1||egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water|
|1 tbsp.||pizza seasoning|
|1 c.||marinara sauce, for dipping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush crust evenly with olive oil and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- In the middle of the crust, layer salami Americano from left to right, creating a base for the toppings. Next, layer the provolone cheese on top of the salami Americano, the red pepper strips on top of the provolone and the prosciutto on top of the roasted red peppers. Layer the mozzarella cheese on top of the prosciutto, the banana peppers on top of the mozzarella and the black forest ham on top of the banana peppers. Layer the red onion on top of the black forest ham, the hot capocollo on top of the red onion and the basil leaves on top of the hot capocollo. Top with the mozzarella pearls.
- Fold the two sides up and over the filling and seal, leaving the sides of the stromboli exposed.
- Brush dough with egg and water mixture and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Allow stromboli to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into 10 pieces and serve with marinara sauce.
320 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 1460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 21g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 10%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1