Frozen Raspberry Pineapple Pie
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee cinnamon graham cracker crumbs|
|6 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|4 c. Hy-Vee raspberry sherbet, softened|
|2 c. Hy-Vee pineapple sherbet, softened|
|2 c. fresh raspberries|
|½ c. Hy-Vee vanilla-flavored white baking chips|
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a medium bowl. Press into bottom and up the sides of a pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
- Spread softened raspberry sherbet over crust; return to freezer for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread softened pineapple sherbet over raspberry; return to freezer for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Top frozen pie with raspberries.
- To melt baking chips, microwave in a small bowl on HIGH in 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals until smooth. Drizzle over pie. If melted baking chips do not drizzle easily, stir in 1/2 teaspoon melted shortening.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 55g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 10%