Frozen Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
Servings and Ingredients
|1 large pkg Oreo cookies|
|½ c. margarine, melted|
|½ gal. vanilla ice cream, softened|
|1 (12 oz) jar peanut butter|
|1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reserve 12 Oreo cookies for topping. Crush remaining Oreo cookies and combine with melted margarine. Press into a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine ice cream, peanut butter and Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust.
- Crush remaining 12 cookies and sprinkle over the top. Freeze until ready to serve.