Frozen Banana Ghosts
Servings and Ingredients
|3 ripe bananas|
|6 wooden Popsicle sticks|
|1 (6 oz) container plain or vanilla Greek yogurt|
|12 Hy-Vee mini chocolate chips|
|6 Hy-Vee chocolate chips|
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Gently push Popsicle sticks into thicker end of bananas, leaving 1 to 2 inches to use as a handle.
- Gently spread yogurt onto bananas to cover completely; place on parchment paper.
- Use mini chocolate chips for eyes and the larger chocolate chips for the mouth of the ghosts.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. When serving, allow to thaw for about 2 minutes.
90 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 15mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 8%