Frosted Tasteeo Squares
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|½ c.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1||Hy-Vee large egg|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|2 ½ c.||Hy-Vee Tasteeos® cereal, crushed|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee raisins|
|⅔ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|3 to 4 tsp Hy-Vee milk|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cereal and raisins until thoroughly combined.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of cooled bars.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Tasteeos cereal