Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Servings and Ingredients
|2||kiwis, peeled and diced|
|1||Golden Delicious apple, peeled and diced|
|1||(8 oz) pkg fresh raspberries|
|1 pt.||fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee strawberry preserves|
|10||(6-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|½ c.||cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tbsp cinnamon)|
- In a large bowl, combine kiwi, apple, raspberries, strawberries and strawberry preserves. Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter spray. Cut into wedges with pizza cutter or scissors and arrange in single layer on baking sheets.
- Sprinkle wedges with cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes until crispy. Allow to cool, 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
240 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 52g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 70%