French Toast Breakfast Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(17.5 oz) can refrigerated Hy-Vee jumbo cinnamon rolls with icing|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee reduced-fat cream cheese, softened|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee light pancake syrup|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|½ c.||fresh raspberries, dried well|
|½ c.||fresh blueberries, dried well|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from can. Unroll each cinnamon roll and cut in half so you will end up with 10 (8-inch) strips.
- On a greased baking sheet, weave the strips together to form a lattice pattern.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled cinnamon roll crust.
- Top with raspberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle evenly with icing included in cinnamon roll can.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 6%