Servings and Ingredients
|Juice of 1 lime|
|1 tsp.||lime zest|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee light mayonnaise|
|2||cloves fresh garlic|
|3-4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, to taste|
|½ c.||roughly chopped cilantro, divided|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee white wine vinegar|
|1 ½ tsp.||sugar|
|½ tbsp.||stone ground Dijon mustard|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee olive oil|
|3 c.||Hy-Vee coleslaw mix|
|1||red pepper, seeded and sliced thin|
|2||green onions, sliced on the bias|
|1 lbs.||tortilla encrusted tilapia fillets|
|8||Hy-Vee flour or corn tortillas|
|1 c.||prepared mango salsa, as needed|
|1||avocado, diced, as needed|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor, place lime juice, zest, sour cream, light mayonnaise, garlic, chipotle peppers and 1/4 cup cilantro and purée until smooth (thinning with water if necessary). Season to taste with salt and pepper and place in refrigerator until assembly.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar and Dijon mustard; slowly add oil while whisking to create a vinaigrette; season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine cabbage slaw, red pepper, green onion and remaining 1/4 cup cilantro in a bowl. Add enough vinaigrette to lightly coat; place in refrigerator until assembly.
- Place fish on a sheet tray and place in the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish reaches 145 degrees or flakes easily with a fork.
- To assemble tacos, evenly divide flaked tilapia on tortilla shells, top with cabbage slaw, chipotle cream, mango salsa and avocado, if desired.
730 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 40
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 1120mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 70g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 60%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, May 2017