Servings and Ingredients
|1 (1 lb) cod fillet|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|2 tbsp. water|
|½ c. Hy-Vee seasoned bread crumbs|
|Hy-Vee tartar sauce, optional|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the cod fillet into 1-inch-wide strips.
- Whisk together egg and water in a pie plate. Place bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Dip each piece of cod into egg mixture; let excess egg mixture drip off. Dip each cod finger into bread crumbs and gently press onto fish. Lay breaded fingers on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until firm and fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce, if desired.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of October 27, 2010.