Fall Harvest Apple Sandwich
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee light cream cheese, at room temperature|
|3 tbsp.||apple butter|
|¼ c.||dried sweetened cranberries, finely chopped|
|8 tsp.||light buttery spread, divided|
|8 slice(s)||marble rye bread|
|2||large Jazz apples, cored, thinly sliced, divided|
|4 slice(s)||Havarti cheese, divided|
- Stir together cream cheese, apple butter and dried cranberries. Set aside.
- Spread buttery spread on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place 4 slices butter-side-down on a work surface.
- Spread each slice with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture and top each with apple slices, cheese and remaining slices of bread butter-side-up.
- Place sandwiches on a preheated countertop grill. Grill for about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- Slice in half and serve warm.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 60g
- Protein: 14g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 10%