Everyone's Favorite Pumpkin Bars
Why is this bar everyone's favorite? Maybe it has something to do with the pumpkin and cream cheese frosting, but we'll let you be the judge.
Servings and Ingredients
|4||Hy-Vee large eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee sugar|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee canola oil|
|1||(15 oz) can Hy-Vee pumpkin|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|Cream Cheese Frosting|
|1||(8 oz.) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee margarine , softened|
|3 ½ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
Things To Grab
- Large bowl
- 10-by-15-inch jelly-roll pan
- Electric mixer
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix until smooth.
- Spoon batter into greased 10-by-15-inch jelly-roll pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean; cool completely.
- For frosting, cream together cream cheese, margarine, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread frosting over cooled pumpkin bars.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket, November 2011.