Double Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|½ c. Hy-Vee margarine, softened|
|1 Hy-Vee egg|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 ¼ c. Hy-Vee flour|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|2 c. Hy-Vee Cocoa Crunchies cereal, chopped to 1 cup|
|1 c. Hy-Vee semi-sweet baking chips|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vegetable shortening|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet. In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine until creamy; add egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and cereal.
- Shape into 1-1/4-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Press with a fork to make a crisscross pattern.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown; remove to racks to cool.
- Microwave baking chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute, stirring occasionally until smooth. Dip half of each baked cookie into chocolate and place on waxed paper to dry.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Cocoa Crunchies cereal box.