Double Chocolate Brownie Crinkles
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee fudge brownie mix|
|¼ c. water|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg|
|½ c. Hy-Vee chocolate chips|
|½ c. Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry brownie mix, water and egg with a spoon about 50 strokes or until well blended. Dough will be stiff. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into balls using cookie scoop or two spoons. Drop into powdered sugar and carefully roll to cover surface.
- Place balls about 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched in center.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%