DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches (Get Cooking)
Servings and Ingredients
|Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Sandwiches|
|2 tbsp. butter, divided|
|4 baked and frosted cinnamon rolls, sliced in half|
|Til the Cows Come Home Mind Your Pecan Q's Caramel Pecan Ice Cream|
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry four cinnamon roll halves, cut side down, in the butter until golden and crispy. Remove them from the heat, and repeat with the remaining butter and rolls until they are all crispy.
- Place a big scoop of ice cream on the base of each cinnamon roll, press it down slightly, and place the top of the roll on top of the ice cream. Serve immediately.
- Til the Cows Come Home A Kick in the Peanut Butter Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream sandwiched between 2 Bakery Fresh peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
- Til the Cows Come Home It Was Mint to Be Mint Fudge ice cream sandwiched between 2 Bakery Fresh double chocolate cookies.
- Til the Cows Come Home Say Cheese, Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream sandwiched between 2 Bakery Fresh sugar cookies.
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1, KCCI-TV recipe, July 15, 2016.