Dark Chocolate Fondue Sauce
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Land O'Lakes fat-free half-and-half|
|2 tbsp.||Land O'Lakes unsalted butter|
|6 oz.||Dove dark chocolate|
|6 oz.||Dove milk chocolate|
|For dipping: strawberries, bananas, kiwi, graham crackers, pretzels, cubed pound cake, cubed angel food cake pieces|
- In microwaveable bowl, combine half-and-half and butter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until butter is completely melted and half-and-half is very warm (not boiling).
- Add chocolate pieces to half-and-half mixture.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Transfer into a fondue pot and keep warm.
- Serve with strawberries, bananas, kiwi, graham crackers, pretzels or cake pieces.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%