Dark Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Servings and Ingredients
|6 oz.||dark chocolate|
|3 tbsp.||half-and-half cream*|
|½ tbsp.||unsalted butter|
- In a one-quart, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and cream.
- Heat in microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- *If necessary, add additional cream to the chocolate to achieve desired coating consistency.
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate mixture, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
- Transfer the coated strawberry to a baking sheet lined with foil or waxed paper and repeat for remaining strawberries.
- Allow the chocolate to cool.
- Chill the strawberries until chocolate is set, about 20 to 30 minutes.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 40%
The American Dietetic Association.