Dark Chocolate Coconut Fillo Tarts
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||shredded coconut|
|⅓ c.||chunked Zöet 57% dark chocolate|
|1||(1.9 oz) pkg Athens pre-baked mini fillo shells|
|1||(5.3 oz) container coconut yogurt|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly on a baking sheet. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Melt chocolate on HIGH in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until melted. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate in bottom of each fillo shell, spreading up onto sides of shell. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon a dollop of coconut yogurt into fillo shells. Top each dollop with a sliced almond.
- For garnish, drizzle melted chocolate on top of yogurt-almond combination followed by a pinch of toasted coconut.
80 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 2g