Dark Chocolate Bark Your Way
Be creative and sprinkle in anything you'd like over this simple dark chocolate bark. Your Hy-Vee dietitian encourages you to try hemp seeds, unsweetened coconut or cacao nibs for your own unique pairings.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 (3.5 oz each) bars Zoet Premium Belgian 57% dark chocolate|
|½ c. coarsely chopped toasted nuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, cacao nibs and/or dried cranberries or raisins|
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Microwave chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM for 1 minute. Stir. Continue microwaving on MEDIUM, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
- With a rubber scraper, scrape melted chocolate onto the foil and spread into a 9-inch square.
- Sprinkle lightly with desired topping(s) and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the bark and foil to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces.