Dark Chocolate Bark with Pomegranate and Pistachio
Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz. 70% dark chocolate|
|½ c. pistachios, chopped roughly, plus additional for garnish|
|½ c. pomegranate seeds, plus additional for garnish|
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. To melt the chocolate in the microwave, place chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 1 minute. Remove, stir and continue until melted.
- In the same bowl, stir in pistachios and pomegranate seeds and spread into foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with extra pistachios and pomegranate seeds and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Cut roughly with a sharp knife. It will crack unevenly.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or freeze six months.
adapted from www.orderinthekitchen.com.